Advertisement Number: PRect/IP/DOAD/2020/15
Application are invited for the following post in Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur.
Nature of work: The work is related to administrative in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of contract is one year or till the end of Project whichever is earlier and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Name of Post: Project Manager
Number of Post: One
Salary Range: 24000-2000-60000
Minimum Qualification: Post graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience OR Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience at appropriate level. OR (CA/ICWA/CS) + 2 years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a Govt. organization or educational institute or in organization of repute.
- Candidate must have administrative working experience in the IITK.
- Experience in handling online and offline conference/seminars/meetings and familiar with installation & working of different equipments related for conducting of Conference.
- Experience in handling of online/offline admission process of M.Tech./MSR/PhD students as per guideline of Institute.
- Having office Management skills. Able to handle official documents related to office and various laboratories received from different sources and also dispatch paper related to various departments and other places. Maintaining of different files and papers related to Head/ Faculty/ Staff and Students.
- Experience in handling Scholarship/Last Scholarship/No Dues and maintaining leaves record of Students.
- Knowledge of computer applications like MS Office, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience in designing of Pamphlets/ Banners/ Hording/ Poster etc. required for conferences/ Seminars and workshops. A basic knowledge of software like CorelDRAW/ Adobe Photoshop/ Adobe Illustrator are invaluable.
Office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
Note: A hard copy of the resume along with copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST and shall be sent by 30 June 2020 till O5:00 pm on the below mentioned address through Speed post.
The envelope containing complete application should be super scribed as Application for the post of "PROJECT MANAGER" and must be sent to,
Department of Civil Engineering,
Room No. 313, 3rd floor, Faculty Building,
IIT Kanpur-208 016 (U.P)