Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2019/17
Application is invited for the post of 'Senior Project Associate' in Centre for Nanoscience Department, IIT Kanpur. The Post is temporary and on contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on performance and requirement.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate
Number of Posts: One
Essential Qualification: B.Tech + 1 years of relevant experience OR M.Sc. + 1 years of relevant experience OR B.Sc. + MCA + 1 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor of technology in (Material science and Metallurgical engineering) with 3 years of relevant research experience.
- Proven 3 years' experience of independent operation of XRD (including Reflectivity and space mapping), FT-IR, UV-Visible spectroscopy techniques.
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis such as FE-SEM.
- Experience of working in clean lab environment.
- Operational knowledge of material beneficiation tools such as Ball mill.
Scale of pay: Rs. 21600-1800-54000
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline and Postal Address:
Kindly send your application along with resume to the address Coordinator, Center of Nanosceinces, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur (UP) latest by 11/10/2019. Post applied for should be clearly prescribed on the envelope.
Please send a copy by email to Prashant Awasthi at firstname.lastname@example.org. Post applied for and advertisement number should be clearly mentioned in the mail.
Prof. Sri Sivakumar
Center for Nanosciences