Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/43
Application is invited for the post of 'Senior Project Associate' in Centre for Nanoscience Department, IIT Kanpur. The Post is temporary and on contractual basis for a period of one year. Or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier. The period may be extended based on performance and requirement.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate
Number of Posts: One
Job description: The candidate is expected to operate lithography system, spin coater, reactive ion etcher and other clean room equipment
Essential Qualification: B.Tech + 1 years of relevant experience OR M.Sc. + 1 years of relevant experience OR B.Sc. + MCA + 1 years of relevant experience.
- 4 years working experience in relevant research field in Clean Room Lab.
- Proven experience to operate Lithography systems for Fabrication of Micro /Nano patterns on Soft Materials.
- Proven experience to operate RIE (Reactive Ion Etching) or PLASMA machine.
- Proven experience to operate direct laser patterning system for fabrication.
- Having experience of chemicals and gases for etching and other fabrication details.
Scale of pay: Rs. 21600-1800-54000
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline and Postal Address:
Kindly fill the google form (Link is given below) latest by 05-11-20.
Google form link: https://forms.gle/vCD5wmcaXkH2s8XD6
Prof. Sri Sivakumar
Center for Nanosciences