Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/69
Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate (03) in New Office Automation Project (DDIA). The post is for One Year or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier. It is purely temporary and on contractual basis and the period may be extended based on performance and requirement of the project.
Number of Post:Three (03)
Minimum Qualification: B. Tech.Or M.Sc. Or B.Sc + MCA
Desirable Experience: Candidates should be hard workingand should have experience of minimum 01 year. We are looking for a 'Developer' for the Project with:
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, MySQL
- Strong programming skills in 'C ' coding
- Advanced Web designing/Programmingskills.
- Able to work on database like Mysql and Oracle
- Good at English and with experience of an ERP system.
Salary Range: Rs. 18000-1500-45000
A soft copy of the resume along with self attested copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST or application shall not be entertained and it shall be sent by 18th December 2020, 05.00 PM ONLY on the email ID: email@example.com mentioning SUBJECT AS - 'Application for the post of '-------'. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum and desirable work experience shall not apply.
- If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may decide an appropriate short listing criteria over and above the essential qualification required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Applications to be sent at the following email address:
New Office Automation
Room No. 225, Western labs
IIT Kanpur- 208016