Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/68
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Associate (01) for a period of One Year or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier in New Office Automation Project (DDIA). The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Minimum Qualification: B. Tech+ 1 year relevant exp. Or M.Sc. + 1 year relevant experience Or B.Sc + MCA + 1 year relevant Exp.
No. Of Post - One (01)
Desirable Experience: Candidates should have a good knowledge of computer with hardware and networking. We are looking a person as a "Senior Project Associate" with the following work experience:
- Help desk assistance - Respond to requests for technical assistance in person/electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve first level technical hardware and software issues.
- Experience in handling Knowledge DB problem resolution and LaTeX, Inkscape etc
- Follow standard help desk procedures and redirect user to the concerned.
- Log and report all help desk interactions and effectively operate help desk software.
- Redirect issues and administer to correct resource.
- Identify,track and route problems/requests and report officials.
- Prepare activity reports and document records and resolutions.
- Report of current and recurring problems about system information, changes and updates.
Salary Range: Rs. 21600 - 1800 - 54000/- PM Consolidated
A soft copy of the resume along with self attested copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST or application shall not be entertained and it shall be sent by 18th December 2020, 05.00 PM ONLY on the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning SUBJECT AS - 'Application for the post of '-------'. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum and desirable work experience shall not apply.
- If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may decide an appropriate short listing criteria over and above the essential qualification required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Applications to be sent at the following email address:
New Office Automation
Room No. 225, Western labs
IIT Kanpur- 208016