Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/67
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Engineer (01) in New Office Automation Project (DDIA). The post is for one year or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier. It is purely temporary and on contractual basis and the period may be extended based on performance and requirement of the project.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech + M.Tech +Ph.D.*(Engg.Stream). Or M.Tech + 3 years relevant exp or B. Tech with M.B.A.+ 3 years relevant exp.
No. Of Post - One (01)
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
B.E/ B.Tech + MBA with minimum experience of 05 years having good knowledge of computers and with good communicating, coordinating and presenting skills and content management .We are looking for a 'Helpdesk and Support' Project Engineer' preferring a self-motivating candidate having sound PSU/ corporate experience with:
- Experience of working in an ERP project and handling advance form of modules.
- Operating the ERP function on desk for first level technicalresolution and guidance.
- Arranging the meetings with officials, users and connecting teams and recording MOMs.
- Task management: Tracking/advising/ assigning/follow -ups/testing for the tasks till closure.
- Administering 'Help Desk'operations for diverse end users via: Email /phone /interactions.
- Preparing/channeling activity reports/ videos/ presentations/ write-ups/newsletters/surveys.
- Managing the social media handles for the projectand the SOP of helpdesk of the office.
- Overall management/admin./staffing/supporting/training/employeeappraisals for the team.
- Managing inward and outwardofficial correspondence - as per the protocol and documentation.
- Indirect /Direct interactions with third party for document resolutionsof the problems.
- Steering end user/consumer relationship with teams connected to the project.
Salary Range: Rs. (32400 - 2700 - 81000)
A soft copy of the resume along with self attested copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST or application shall not be entertained and it shall be sent by 18th December 2020, 05.00 PM ONLY on the email ID: email@example.com mentioning SUBJECT AS - 'Application for the post of '-------'. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum and desirable work experience shall not apply.
- If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may decide an appropriate short listing criteria over and above the essential qualification required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Applications to be sent at the following email address:
New Office Automation
Room No. 225, Western labs
IIT Kanpur- 208016