Applications are invited to the post of Assistant Project Manager in the Office of Dean of Administration at IIT Kanpur. Post is purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of one year Details of requirement are as below:
- Name of the post: Assistant Project Manager
- Scale of pay: Rs. 13200-1100-33000
- No. of posts: 01 No. (One no.)
- Minimum Qualification:
Minimum: Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M. Com / M.Sc. / MA) + 02 years relevant experience
Graduate (B. Sc. /BA/B. Com /BBA/ BCA) + 04 years relevant experience.
- Desirable Experience: Candidates should have requisite experience of the following areas:
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of computer applications.
- Experience in handling different real time projects (accounting) independently.
- Knowledge of accounting software and its development.
- Knowledge of Audit and ability to finalization of accounts such as financial statement etc.
- Ability to handle Purchase, compilation of data related to GST returns, reconciliation of GST,
- Knowledge of Tax Laws i.e Custom Tax, Excise Tax, Service Tax.
- Knowledge of e-filling of tax return i.e TDS etc.
- Data entry management in Office Automation.
- Preparation of reports and presentation etc.
- Ability for noting and drafting for general office administration, filing related work, organizing
meeting, data keeping etc.
- Hands on experience in latest Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Thunderbird.
- Application should be submitted strictly
Application will not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submission of online application shall be available upto 30-08-2019, 5:30 PM.
- Duration of appointment: Initially for a period of one year.
Dean Administration reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications.
No TA/ DA/ will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. J. P. Deshmukh
Deputy Registrar, Administration