Advertisement Number: PRect/IP/DOAD/2020/33
Applications are invited for a position of Project Associate to work with National Academic Depository (NAD) Cell of the DOAA Office. The Post is temporary and appointment will be made contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be further extended based on performance and requirement.
Name of the Post: Project Associate
Number of Posts: One (1)
Essential Qualification (s): B.Tech or M.sc or B.Sc+ MCA
1. Essential & Desirable Experience: (B. Tech+ 1-year relevant exp.) or (M.Sc. + 1-year relevant exp.) or (B. Sc/BCA + MCA + 1-year relevant exp)
Experienced in software development using JAVA / PHP / ANDROID / iOS using Oracle / MySQL /Oracle / MySQL / other database.
2. Adept and experienced in large data handling and archiving.
Candidate must be:
a) Efficient in handling of Windows M.S. Office tools:
- Efficient in Typing 45-50 WPM
- Efficient in Mail Merge in Word processing
- Efficient in spreadsheets and preparation of reports and presentations.
- Efficient in making power point presentations
b) Efficient in handling in Adobe PDF files
c) Efficient in Photoshop / image editing software
d) Candidate must have good written/verbal communication skills in English.
Salary Range: Rs. 18000-1500-45000
Interested Candidates may apply for the position by filling the google form here by February 07, 2020 giving complete information with regard to educational qualification, percentage of marks /division, details of working experience and the last salary drawn.
Please Note: -
- Office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed and called for an interview.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.