Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2019/12
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Manager (01) in New Office Automation Project (DoDIA). The post is for one year and is purely temporary and on contractual basis. The period may be extended based on performance and requirement of the project.
Number of Post: One (01)
Minimum Qualification:Post graduate degree + 12 years of relevant experience OR
(CA/ICWA/CS) + 5 years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a Govt. organization or educational institute OR in an organization of repute.
Desirable Experience: Having experience of at-least 5 years in coordinating with robust ERP system utilizing the expertise of Accounting, Finance, Material Management, Project Accounting and other modules related to Finance.
- Requirement sharing for new module, Co-ordinate in preparation of AS-is & To-be analysis
- Integration of New Modules with the existing ERP system.
- Testing the different functionalities of ERP system before release to the user.
- Knowledge of Office Procedures and knowledge of computer i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc
- Strong understanding of organizational structure, working of government organizations.
- Experience of working on ERP systems.
- Developing test scenarios
- Frequent interaction with users to understand their requirements.
- Designed and suggested reports for smooth reporting under Management Information System.
- Testing, implementing, and documenting programs.
- Supporting teams, Business Process Managers and end users in all ERP related matters
- Conducting quality assurance activities.
- Training of the Core Users.
Salary Range: Rs. 30000-2500-75000
A hard copy of the resume along with copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST and shall be sent by 30th September2019 on the below mentioned address. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
Applications will be sent at the following mentioned address:
|Dr. Arnab Bhattacharya
New Office Automation
Room No. 225, Western labs
IIT Kanpur - 208016.
|Dr. Sumit Ganguly