Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2019/31
Applications are invited for one temporary Project Manager in an Institute run project (IITK/DD/20120120) in Rajbhasha Prakoshtha, IIT Kanpur.
Minimum Qualification and work experience: Post Graduation + 8 years relevant experience
- Master's degree (MA) in Hindi/ Sanskrit literature with at least 2nd Division marks from a recognized University.
- Bachelor's degree in Arts with Hindi/Sanskrit as the major subject.
- Basic communication skill/working knowledge of English Language and Hindi-English translation.
- Practical experience on (a) computer-based designing/typing/ editing on software like coral Draw (b) Hindi & English typing software such as Microsoft Hindi-English typing Tools, Unicode Typing tool etc. and (c) Creating of basic HTML files (d) Maintenance of Hindi version of website pages.
- Relevant practical experience on Publication works such as: Shorting, Designing, Typing and publishing of Hindi Magazines, Newsletters, and Calendars etc.
- Candidate with more experience than the minimum specified will be preferred.
Salary Range: (24000-2000-60000) Additional increments will be fixed on the basis candidate's qualification/experience.
Nature of Post: TEMPORARY
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply on a prescribed biodata form available on the link https://www.iitk.ac.in/doad/data/DOAD-Forms/Project-Appointment-Form/DOAD-IP-203.pdf giving full details of Qualifications / Experiences /contact details and with copies of relevant certificates. The Hard copy of the Application must reach to the following address by 07-01-2020.
Professor in Charge (Rajbhasha)
Room No 204, DOAA (JEE/GATE) Building
IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.)
Please Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications and the experience will not be called for the interview.
PI Project (Rajbhasha Prakashan)