Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2019/28
Applications are invited for the posts of Senior Project Scientist. The project involves improving industry-academia interactions, and catalyzing innovation ecosystem in IIT Kanpur. The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of contract is one year or till the end of the Project, whichever is earlier. Renewal of appointment on these positions is subject to satisfactory performance.
Position No: [Techno/Oct/ SPS-1]
No. of Posts - 02
Salary Range: 32400-2700-81000)
Essential Qualification: Ph.D. + 2 years of relevant experience.
Desirable Skills: Relevant experience of working in a R&D ecosystem; Working knowledge of MS office.
- Deep understanding of the research and development ecosystem.
- Building connects with industry and liaising between industry and academia.
- Handling R&D queries of industry and aligning them with academia for solutions.
- Working closely with existing and new clients to improve the scope of R&D collaborations with academia.
- Organizing industry-academia events and SIG meets.
- Any other responsibility assigned by PI.
Application giving full details of qualifications and experience along with attested copies of relevant certificates may be submitted in sealed envelope by post to the undersigned.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
Last Date of receipt of application: 26-December-2019
Please send your applications in a sealed envelope to reach the undersigned by 26th December 2019, 5 PM. Please write the Position No. on the envelope.
Prof. Avinash Kumar Agarwal
Professor-in-Charge, IIT Kanpur Research & Technology Park
Fourth Floor, Aerosol Building, IIT Kanpur