Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/108
Name of the Post: Project Executive officer
No. of posts: 02
Scale of pay (Rs): 42000-3500-105000
Duration of Appointment: Ten months (to be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance)
Minimum Qualification & Desirable:
Project Executive officer: Ph D/ Master's degree with significant experience and expertise in the relevant area.
- Applicants having experience in web based presentation of GIS and other relevant data related to river basin management studies, hydrological modelling, urban water management/planning etc will be given preference.
- Applicant having sound experience in public relations and maintaining database and should have good command over written and oral communication. Also the candidate have capability to answer/reply the project related email independently.
Last date of receipt of online application: June 03, 2020
- Send your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Only application received via email will be entertained.
- Clearly mention the post applying for in the email subject line.
Note: The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and will carry other benefits as may be applicable under IIT Kanpur norms. The institute reserves right to fix suitable criteria for short listing, increase or decrease the no. of vacancy. Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed/contacted for the online interview (zoom or skype).
Applications are to be sent to the following address:
Dr Vinod Tare
Environmental Engineering and Management Programme
WL-116, Western Laboratories
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Email ID: email@example.com