Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/241
Position: Project Engineer
No. of positions: 4 (Four)
Applications are invited for the post of “Project Engineer” in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
||M. Tech or B. Tech with MBA or B. Tech with 3 years relevant experience
|Consolidated Salary range:
||INR 26400- 2200-66000.
||8:30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Desired qualification (At least 4 out of the following)
- M. Tech in Cyber Security or at least 2 years of Cyber Security related job experience
- Hands on experience in Cryptographic protocols
- Hands on experience with developing applications on a Blockchain
- Hands on experience in coding blockchain platform
- Hands on experience in developing Smart Contracts
- Very good writing, and speaking ability in English
- Ability to work on deadline driven projects
Work: The candidate’s major tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Developing Industry scale applications on Blockchain platforms
- Development of Smart Contracts
- Debug and Analyze Smart Contracts
- Developing new Blockchain protocols and integrate with existing open source Blockchain Platforms
Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Applications Process: Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarizing the experience in relevant technologies and software, copies of degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams. Submission accepted only as hardcopy by postal service to the mailing address: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Head, Computer Science and Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur 208016, UP. Please note that if detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected. Please indicate clearly the Project Number and position being applied for on the envelope. No email applications will be accepted.
Last date of receipt of application: July 25, 2019 before or at 5 pm.
Tentative date of interview: July 29, 2019
Contact Person: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Computer Science & Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur