Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/86
Applications are invited for the post of "Senior Project Executive Engineer" in the Project numbered 2016466 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Position: Senior Project Executive Engineer
No. of positions: 1 (one)
Minimum qualification: Bachelors or Master's degree in relevant fields from IITs or IISc, and demonstration of outstanding talent either in the form of publications in top tier conferences/journals, or history of delivery of project outcomes as student or as employees in previous jobs.
Consolidated Salary range: 1,00,000 - 10,000 - 2,00,000 INR per month.
Working hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Desired qualification (At least 3 out of the following)
- Hands on experience ICS SCADA cyber security
- Hands on experience with developing cyber security solutions for Industrial Control Systems, Power Systems etc.
- Hands on experience in developing Intrusion Detection Systems for Operational Technology
- Hands on experience in leading Engineering teams in Cyber Security of Industrial OT System
- Hands on experience with Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing in OT environment
- Hands on Experience in Developing OT Honeypots
- Experience in Procurement of Test-bed Solutions by designing specification, working with multiple vendors, and solving design problems with OEMs
- Ability to work on deadline driven projects
Work: The candidate's major tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Leading a large team of Engineers, and Students to develop cyber security solutions for OT environment
- Development of Industrial Grade Cyber Security Products for OT systems
- Leading multiple teams working on multiple Research/Development/Delivery of Products in Cyber Security
- Leading Procurement of Industry Scale Test-beds
- Design, and development of Industry Scale Test-beds from OEM supplied components
Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Applications Process: Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarizing the experience in relevant technologies and software, copies of degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams. Submission accepted only as hardcopy by postal service to the mailing address: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Head, Computer Science and Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur 208016, UP. Please note that if detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected. Please indicate clearly the Project Number and position being applied for on the envelope. No email applications will be accepted.
Last date of receipt of application: March 26, 2020 before or at 5 pm.
Tentative date of interview: March 30, 2020
Contact Person: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Computer Science & Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur