Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/26
Applications are invited for a Deputy Project Manager in the project entitled, "Centre for Railway Research".
Deputy Project Manager - One
- B. Tech. with at least 5 years of software development experience
- B. Sc. + MCA with at least 5 years of software development experience
Salary: Rs. 25000 per month (Consolidated)
Desired Requirements: Sufficient knowledge and experience in most of the following areas is required.
- Android Development
- Web Development using PHP and JAVA
- Experience of working on Web Applications such as Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla etc.
- SOA Architecture
- Web interface development experience
- RDBMS, such as MySql
- Software Development Life Cycle Experience
- System Configuration
- Experience in development of software for inventory tracking using barcode, QR code, RFID, NFC technologies
How to apply:
Application (hard copies) should be sent to the following address DA-325 IITK CRR Lab Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kanpur - 208016
The application should contain detailed resume having details about the qualifications and experience clearly mentioned, one page write-up about the candidate's best projects, and 2 references of people the candidate has worked with but not related.
The post is purely temporary, and is for the duration of 1 year. The last date for sending the application is January 31, 2020.
Short-listed applicants will be called for a written test and /or interview. No TA/DA will be pad for attending the written test and /or interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be informed or called for the interview.
Prof. A. R. Harish
Head & Project Investigator of CRR
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology