Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/318
Applications are invited for following temporary position as “Project Technician” in the department of Electrical Engineering. Applicants must fill the following online form. Please DO NOT send your CV / resume / other documents by post or by email. Last date for receiving application is 30th Sep, 2019.
Online Application Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyA77h88t3aoWTQjDL1GUbYK61jMAnazFjfrDm-XkXCxfi6g/viewform?usp=pp_url
|No. of positions||One (1)|
||Power Electronics for Renewable Integration|
|Sponsoring Agency||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Duration of appointment||1 Year (extendable)|
|Consolidated Salary/Stipend||Rs. 14400 - 1200 - 36000|
|Essential Qualifications||3 years Engg. Diploma (in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation & Control) + 4 years relevant experience after diploma|
- Hands on experience on working with soldering / de-soldering stations for PCB assembly
- SMD components soldering and soldering with hot air rework station
- Toroid and E-core inductor winding
- Hands on experience on wiring electrical circuits & assembly of prototype enclosure
- Experienced in PCB schematic and layout designing
- Experienced with MS Office
- Candidate should be willing to participate in laboratory management, handling project related documents, accounts and maintaining official records of project etc.
- The Institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- There may be a written test and/or interview for selection. Please carry your original documents while attending the selection process.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for written test/interview.
- In case of any query you can contact email@example.com
Dr. Sandeep Anand,
Department of Electrical Engineering
IIT Kanpur - 208016