Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/166
Applications are invited for temporary post (contractual basis) of Senior Project Engineer for the project titled “Electronics and Communication”.
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics or Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- The candidate should have good understanding of semiconductor device physics
- The candidate should have at experience in semiconductor device modeling, simulation and electrical characterization
- The candidate should have good written and oral communication skill in English
- The candidate should have hands-on experience with device/circuit simulation software such as ICCAP, SPICE, TCAD Sentaurus etc.
- Support on-wafer and packaged measurements in the device characterization laboratory.
- Work with laboratory users to maintain consumables, supplies and accessories.
- Coordinating and providing measurement support for the laboratory.
- Parameter extraction using industry standard models in ICCAP.
- TCAD simulation of semiconductor devices.
Salary: 32000-2700-81000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: One year
No. of positions: one
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will accordingly be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
Interested candidates may apply by 11th June, 2019 giving complete information regarding educational qualifications, work experience along with copies of testimonials at the address mentioned below.
Applications should be sent to:
Dr. Yogesh S. Chauhan
Department of Electrical Engineering
Kanpur, U.P. – 208016