Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/164
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Assistant under the project entitled "Centre for Excellence of Large Area of Flexible Electronics" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate (B.Sc./B.COM/BA/BCA and BBA)
- The candidate should have at least one year experience working and helping out in an office in an academic setting with a favourable track-record from former employers.
- Demonstrable evidence of satisfying job descriptions given below will be preferred.
- He/she should be comfortable in using the computer to enter data and be familiar with communicating over email.
- Candidates with some science background or exposure to science/engineering subjects over and above the minimum qualification will be considered favourably.
- Understand and support the office priorities so as to support the office team members at all times in creating a positive work environment.
- Help and interact with visitors to the centre and facilitate them in their professional interaction with the institute.
- Assisting of purchase including payment to vendors, book-keeping of purchased items, ensuring proper handover of equipment and consumables to right person in the Centre,
- Basic support maintenance activities and admin issues to ensure smooth office/lab operations.
- Coordinating and providing basic logistic support for labs as and when required.
- Assist to help during important meetings at centre with hospitality and support.
- Dealing with departments (Audit/R&D/Central Stores/Accounts/IWD-Pingla) and operating units in resolving day-to-day operational problems.
Salary: 10800-900-27000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: Maximum one years or till the end of project, whichever is earlier
No. of positions: one
Note: The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 14 August 2020.
To apply for post of Project Assistant, please click here: Apply online (https://goo.gl/78RxVt)
Room No.: 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016 (India)
The selection will be based on Zoom / Skype online interview, short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 14 August 2020. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application.