Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2019/372
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/121
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Engineer under the project entitled "Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Engineer"
Minimum Qualification: M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 years relevant exp.
- B.Tech or M.Tech degree in Chemical Engineering/Polymer Science and Technology/ Material Science & Engineering/ Print and Media Technology.
- Work experience in ink formulation, sensing film and contact electrodes fabrication by inkjet printing and screen-printing.
- Work experience in characterization of gas sensors.
- Hands-on experience in samples analysis using headspace-GCMS system and preparation of analysis reports.
- Handling and processing of flexible substrates for electronics application.
- Experience or familiarity with characterization techniques such as viscosimetry, profilometry, optical microscopy, sheet resistance measurements, adhesion test, electrical measurements.
Salary: Rs. 26400-2200-66000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of position: One (01)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 10th December 2019
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2596088, 2018
or email at email@example.com
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.