Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/97
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual posts of Project Technician under the project entitled "Centre for Excellence for Large Area of Flexible Electronics" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur funded by DeitY (MCIT) New Delhi.
Minimum Qualification: High School + ITI+ 9 years' experience OR B.Sc. + 4 years relevant experience OR 3 years of Engg. Diploma + 4 years relevant experience
Desirable experience: Candidate should have experiences in the following
- Working in Class 10000 clean room, Equipment maintenance, Working in laboratory environment, handling of Chemicals, Experience in handling laboratory equipment.
- Pyrex glass cutting, grinding, and drilling with Drilling Machine
- Microchannels fabrication through laser Machine
- Silicon Microchannels Anodic bonding with glass through bonding machine
- U.V Visual Spectrophotometer, Handling Centrifuge machine, Peristaltic pump
- Autoclave machine
- Synthesis of Gold nanoparticles and its conjugation to biomolecules
Salary: Rs. 14400-1200-36000 /- per month based on qualification
Term of Appointment: One year or till the end of project, whichever is earlier.
Number of positions: One
Note: The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The last date for submitting online application shall be on or before 27th May, 2020
To apply for post of Project Technician, please click here: Apply online (https://goo.gl/GEsvRa)
Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Room No.: 305,
Samtel Centre for Display Technologies
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur - 208016 (India)