Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/205
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/140
Applications are invited for temporary & contractual post to work on Printed Electronics under the project entitled "Development of Printing Process for Artificial Electromagnetic Materials" at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
Name of Post: Project Technical Officer
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience and/or a degree in printing technology preferred
- Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Slot Die Coating, Screen Printing, Inkjet printing, Gravure Printing, Flexo Printing
- Roll-to-roll operation / web handling
- Printed electronics
- Printing process development
Nature of work:
The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting research and development in large area flexible electronics
- Performing printing experiments
- Operation of roll-to-roll printing line
- Analysis of the printed layers and determining optimal printing parameters
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Researching, testing and acquisition of printing equipment and consumables
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs. 24,000-2,000-60,000 (per month based on qualification)
Duration of appointment: 2 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Number of positions: 01 (One)
Kindly email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to the below address latest by 29th September 2020.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualifications, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 29th September 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Applications soft copy must be sent at following email.