Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/281
Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/146
Applications are invited for temporary or contractual post of Project Technical Supervisor under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at Samtel Centre for Display Technologies (SCDT), IIT Kanpur.
For the Position of: "Project Technical Supervisor"
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. + 8 years relevant Exp. Or 3 years Engg. Diploma + 8 years of relevant Exp.
Desirable Qualification and Expertise:
- Experience of working in class 10000 and better cleanroom
- Sound knowledge of photolithography, dry and wet-etching processes
- Hands-on experience with thin film deposition techniques such as PVD, CVD and ALD.
- Experience with electrical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. I-V, C-V, ellipsometry, microscopy, profilometry etc.
Nature of work:
The candidate’s tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Developing etching processes for thin-film electronic devices
- Development of photolithography process
- Fabrication of thin-film devices such as TFTs, diodes etc.
- Implementing work procedures and quality standards
- Prepare presentations and reports
Salary: Rs.19200-1600-48000 (based on past experience and achievements).
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier
Number of position: Two (02)
Kindly email your complete resume to email@example.com latest by 09th December 2020.
Room No. 608,
National Centre for Flexible Electronics
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208 016 UP,
Phone No: +91-512-2592018, 6088
or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please always mention reference number in the application.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short Listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 09th December 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in application. Application soft copy must be sent at following email.