Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/125
Applications are invited for the position "Project Manager" for sponsored project under the "SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre", IIT Kanpur
|Essential qualifications and experience
||Post graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience in an incubation centre.
Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience at appropriate level.
- Experience in purchase procedures both Import and local purchase
- Experience in maintaining the stock registers, Vendor management, and bill processing for purchases.
- Audit and Stock Verification
- Administrative and managerial skills.
- Logistics and Hospitality Management
- Handling Recruitment Process and Administration
- Data Management of Incubates Companies
- Client Interaction and Customer Support
- Ability to work independently and provide vision to the incubate companies as well as the incubation team
- Knowledge of Office Procedures and knowledge of computer i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc.
||Handling purchase procedure for Government Sponsored project, Vendor Management, Record Keeping , Lab management at ground level
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of 1 year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidate will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificate by 15th June, 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (Soft Copy) must be sent at following email address.
Dr. Amitabha Bandyopadhyay
SIIC, IIT Kanpur