Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/54
Applications are invited for the position of "Project Scientist" for the project SIDBI Innovation & Incubation Centre
||Required M.Sc In Interdisciplinary Bio related areas- Instrumentation, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biophysics, Molecular Biology + 3 Years relevant experience.
- Biotech Lab Management & Handling all Equipment's
- Floor and Lab Safety Management.
- Equipment usages and maintenance(AMC/CMC)
- Handling all machine related queries and concerns.
- Conducting training workshops in biotechnology & all media and events related to bioincubator.
- Experience of working in an Incubation center hosted by an academic Institution.
- To be responsible for the logistics/equipment, proper usages and maintenance
- Address the needs of the incubates.
- Laboratory hygiene plan, prescribed safety rules and regulations during all laboratory operations
- Vendor management.
- Complaint Management.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Training in Equipment usage.
- Managing Technical Operations in Bio incubator.
- Conducting Workshop and Training in Biotechniques.
- Event Management
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis will be offered for a period of one year and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by post or by e-mail latest by 19th Feb, 2020
Professor in-Charges, SIIC