Advertisement Number: P.Rect/IP/DOAD/2022/18
Applications are invited for the following temporary & contractual post to work as Deputy Project Manager in the project " Facility Management of Computer Labs".
Post: Deputy Project Manager
Minimum Qualification and Post Qualification Experience: MCA/MSc (CS/IT) + 5 Years experience in the field of IT
B.Sc./BCA/BA + 08 years experience in IT or related field.
Desirable Qualification and Experience:
- Over 3 Years of IT experience in higher education institutes
- Knowledge of Windows Client/Server operating system, computer hardware and networking.
- Knowledge of Windows Scripting Languages (Batch/VBS/PowerShell).
- Flexible to work on different platform.
- Knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting would be an added advantage.
Nature of work:
- Installation & troubleshooting of Windows/Linux OS and Software.
- Maintaining Windows Lab
- Resolving problems of Faculty, Staff and Students regarding operating system and application software
- Preparing FAQ and How To documents for website
Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000/- per month based on qualification and experience
Duration of appointment: one year or date of expiry of project, which ever is earlier (extendable, on yearly basis, based on performance)
Number of position: One (01)
Interested candidates are requested to apply with the latest CV and on the form available on DOAD-IP-203. The application along with self-attested copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience may be submitted by 10 May 2022, 05:00 PM in a sealed envelope superscribed ‘Application for the post of ' Deputy Project Manager’ addressed to: -
Dean of Digital Infrastructure & Automation,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur-208 016 UP
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.