Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/63
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Project Manager (04) in New Office Automation Project (DDIA). The post is for one year or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier. It is purely temporary and on contractual basis and the period may be extended based on performance and requirement of the project.
Minimum Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA/MCA/M.Com./M.Sc./M.A.) or Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com. BBA/BCA) + 3 years of relevant experience.
No. Of Post - Four (04)
Desirable Experience: The candidate should havebasic qualification of CA/ICWA (Intermediate)/CS with minimum 02 years of experience. We are looking for candidates' as assistant managers with hands on experience of dealing with modules related to Payroll, Stores and Accounts and finances along with:
- Practiceof handling finance oriented ERP modules.
- User interface and problem resolution with the accounts tools.
- Manage and maintain the records and reports with hierarchy.
- Working knowledge of computer applications like MS Office is a must.
- Effective communication in English (verbal/written).
- In depth knowledge of handling various accounts & financial procedures in relevance to the institute norms.
Salary Range: Rs. 13200 - 1100 - 33000
A soft copy of the resume along with self attested copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST or application shall not be entertained and it shall be sent by 18th December 2020, 05.00 PM ONLY on the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning SUBJECT AS - 'Application for the post of '-------'. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum and desirable work experience shall not apply.
- If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may decide an appropriate short listing criteria over and above the essential qualification required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Applications to be sent at the following email address:
New Office Automation
Room No. 225, Western labs
IIT Kanpur - 208016