Advertisement Number: PRect/IP/DOAD/2021/41
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Associate (02) for a period of One Year or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier in New Office Automation Project (DDIA). The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Minimum Qualification & Post qualification Experience: B. Tech+ 1 year relevant exp. Or M.Sc. + 1 year relevant experience Or B.Sc + MCA + 1 year relevant Exp.
No. Of Post - Two (02)
We are looking a person as a "Senior Project Associate" with the following work experience:
- Good knowledge of various web technologies and the ERP interface
- Ability to understand and follow standard coding practices
- Ability to assess, handle and test critical situations independently in the ERP system.
- Managing technical and software issues if any, related to the modules.
- Ability to assess issues in Data Base - tracking problem and resolution.
- Able to communicate, track and follow up for the resolution of the problem in hierarchical order.
Salary Range: Rs. 21600 - 1800 - 54000/- P/M Consolidated
Only a soft copy of the resume in prescribed format (Form No. DOAD-IP-203) along with self-attested copies of relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST or application shall not be entertained and it shall be sent by 8th October 2021, 05.00 P.M. only on the email ID: email@example.com mentioning SUBJECT AS - 'Application for the post of 'Senior Project Associate'. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum and desirable work experience shall not apply. If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may decide an appropriate short listing criteria over and above the essential qualification required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit. The decision of the selection committee will be final.