Advertisement Number: P.Rect/IP/DOAD/2022/26
Applications are invited for one position (01) Deputy Project Manager of to work on Biometric Attendance Unit of DOAA Office. The Post is temporary and on contractual basis for a period of one year or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier. The period may be extended based on performance and requirement.
Name of the Post: Deputy Project Manager
Number of Posts: One
Essential Qualification & Post Qualification Experience: Postgraduate (MBA/ MCA/M.Com. / M.Sc./ MA) + 5 years of relevant experience OR Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.com. / BBA, BCA) + 8 years of relevant experience.
Desirable Experience: Adept and experienced in large data handling and archiving. Efficient in handling of Windows/SQL or other Databases/MS Office word processing /spreadsheets, procedures of Bio-Metric attendance and preparation of reports and presentations.
Salary: Rs. 19200-1600-48000
Interested Candidates may apply for the position(s) by filling out the google form here by 05th August 2022 giving complete information concerning educational qualification, percentage of marks /division, details of working experience and the last salary drawn.
Please Note: -
- Office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be informed through email for written test or interview.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The interview may be held on Zoom/Google Meet or Physical Presence.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called physically.
Joint Registrar, Academic Affairs