Advertisement Number: PRect/IP/DOAD/2021/34
Applications are invited for the following post in Dean, Resources & Alumni Office
About work: The work is related to administrative in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual and duration of appointment is initially for one year or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Post: 01
Salary Range: 10800-900-27000
Graduate (B.Sc./ B.A./ B.Com./ BBA/ BCA/ LLB)
Desirable Qualification: Applicants must be a graduate preferably with at least two years of job related experience.
- Skilled in functioning of office equipment.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools (such as excel, word, ppt)
- To handle and maintain the office file management system so that the required documents may be easily accessed or retrieved.
- To store all the documents (originated from DORA office and received from other offices) digitally on daily basis
- Secretarial Practice with computer applications
- Other miscellaneous task assigned time to time
The office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates, satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview by email/phone.
Note: A self-attested copy of resume in prescribed format (Form No- DOAD- IP 203 available at https://www.iitk.ac.in/doad/data/DOAD-Forms/Office-Order-related-to-Project-Employee/DOAD-IP-203.pdf) along with copies of academic/professional qualifications and experience is must and shall be sent by 16/09/2021 on the below mentioned address.
The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as "Application for the post of "Project Assistant" Advt. No. P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2021/34 and must be sent to The Assistant Registrar, DORA Office, Room No. 268, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.) through postal service of India.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email / phone for the interview.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Prof. Jayant K. Singh