Advertisement Number: PRect/IP/DOAD/2021/12
Applications are invited for the following post in Dean, Resources & Alumni Office.
Nature of Work: The work is related to administrative in nature (Full Time).
The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of contract is initially for one year or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
Project Manager: (01 Post)
Salary Range: 24000-2000-60000
Minimum Qualification: Postgraduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience OR Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience at appropriate level. OR (CA / ICWA / CS) + 2 years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a Govt. organization or in educational institute or in organization of repute.
Desirable: Knowledge of Office Procedures and knowledge of computer i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc. Person should have at least ten years' experience of handling investment in a Govt. organization or in educational institute.
- To handle Investment of Surplus/Designated funds of the Institute and liasoning with Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Maintaining Investment records and Interest thereon for all Institute Accounts.
- To handle FCRA Account. Maintaining Bank Book of FCRA Account and issuance of cheques to respective section in accordance with the funds received in the account.
- Coordination with Finance & Accounts Section for release of Caution Money.
- Compilation of investment data for various meetings.
- Any other assignment pertaining to investment from time to time.
The office reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates, satisfying qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview by email/phone.
Note: A self-attested copy of resume along with copies of qualifications and experience is must and shall be sent by 03 May 2021 on the below mentioned address through postal service of India.
The envelope containing complete application should be superscribed as "Application for the post of "Project Manager" Advt. No. PRect/IP/DOAD/2021/12 and must be sent to The Assistant Registrar (SG), DORA Office, Room No. 268, 1st Floor (Faculty Building), IIT Kanpur-208016 (U.P.)
The shortlisted candidate will be called by email/phone for the interviews.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
Prof. Jayant K. Singh