Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/42
Applications are invited for the position "Deputy Project Manager" for the project "Information & Media Outreach Cell (IMOC)"
|Qualifications & Experience Essential
||Graduation (B.Sc/B.A/B.Com/BBA/BCA) + 15 Years relevant experience
|Desirable Qualification and Experience
- Experience in an academic institution is the basic requirement of this post
- Degree/Diploma in Mass communication is necessary
- To Make storyline and shoot short duration films for academic/research purpose.
- Working experience in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other relevant software in this field.
- Organize and cover workshops, seminars, conference etc. (Photography/video recording/pamphlets etc.), editing of the recordings/photography etc.
- Communicate with the media people and provide relevant content as per the requirement
The post is purely temporary and will be offered for a period of 1 year or till the end of the project whichever is earlier and renewal on satisfactory performance.
Applications on plain paper, along with a summary of bio data may be sent to the following by e-mail latest by 6.10.2020.
Prof. B. V. Phani
Professor In Charge
Information & Media Outreach Cell (IMOC)