Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/70
Applications are invited for one post of Physical Instructor on Project (Gym) in the project "SPEC WAGES", IIT Kanpur
Duration of appointment: Maximum One year from the date of appointment or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier (Extendable based on the performance)
Salary: 24000-2000-60000 consolidate (Higher start may be possible in case of experienced and meritorious candidate)
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D./ International level participation + 2 years’ coaching experience in particular Sport/Physical Activity in a govt. organization of sports/ educational institute or in an organization of repute. Or M.P.Ed./ Master degree in Sports + National/ All India Inter University Participation + 8 years’ coaching experience in particular Sport/ Physical Activity in a govt. organization of sports/ educational institute or in an organization of repute. Or B.P.Ed./ Bachelor degree in Sports/ Bachelor Degree + National/ All India Inter University Participation + 15 years’ coaching experience in particular Sport/ Physical Activity in a govt. organization of sports/ educational institute or in an organization of repute.
- B.P.Ed. from a recognised University
- Candidate should have sound knowledge in conducting the fitness/ Gym classes.
- Candidate should have vast knowledge in Aerobics, Skating and Dancercise classes, Zumba-Zorba etc.
- Candidate should have experience in managing people from stress through exercise and diet plan.
- Candidate should have knowledge of medical exercise which can improve the health of every individual.
- Candidate should be willing to perform in shift wise classes at different venues in the campus, also in odd hours.
- Higher experience will be considered as an added advantage.
- Female candidate may be preferred.
Job Responsibilities: Need to work in close contact with the students and campus residents by looking their diet charts, daily exercises, supporting their health topics (like - machine workout, weight loss, Isometrics and body sculpting program) looking the gym machineries and equipments and should be also responsible for their maintenance.
Note: The application should be submitted strictly online at firstname.lastname@example.org, no application will be accepted through any other mode. Last date for submission of online application will be up to 15 working days from the date of advertisement.
The email subject must have the Subject Line- Application for the post of "Physical Instructor on Project" At PE Section.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Google Meet online interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed through email about the date of online interview. The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing the eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview (if called physically).
Dr. Syam Nair
Physical Education Section