Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2020/47
Applications are invited for the post of a Deputy Project Manager. The project involves improving industry-academia interactions of IIT Kanpur with Industries, and catalyzing innovation ecosystem in IIT Kanpur. The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of contract is one year or till the end of the Project, whichever is earlier. Renewal of appointment on these positions is subject to satisfactory performance.
Position No: [Techno/Oct20/ DM-2]
No. of Posts: 02
Salary Range: 19200-1600-48000
Essential Qualification: CA/ CS or MBA + 5 years of relevant experience.
Desirable Skills: Relevant industry experience in marketing/ finance; Handling IPRs, Good Communication Skills; MS office (word and excel).
- Overseeing marketing and communications with companies to establish research connects.
- Handling internal and external communications
- Organizing industry-academia events and SIG meets.
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Handling R&D queries of industry and aligning them with academia for solutions
- Creating and managing marketing collaterals like flyers, brochures, websites
- Any other responsibility assigned by PI.
Application giving full details of qualifications and experience along with attested copies of relevant certificates may be submitted in sealed envelope by post to the undersigned.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
Last Date of receipt of application: 12th November 2020
Please send your applications in a sealed envelope to reach the undersigned by 12th November 2020, 5 PM.
Prof. Avinash Kumar Agarwal
Professor-in-Charge, IIT Kanpur Research & Technology Park
Fourth Floor, Aerosol Building, IIT Kanpur