Advertisement Number: P.Rect/IP/DOAD/2022/27
ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF SHIFT DUTY IN-CHARGE (SECURITY) ON PROJECT
Applications are invited by the security section, IIT Kanpur for engagement of ‘Shift Duty In-Charge (Security)’ on project for a period of one year or till the end of project whichever is earlier.
- Name of the Post: Shift Duty In-Charge (Security) on Project
- No. of Post: Three (03)
- Salary Range: 30000-2500-75000
- Minimum Qualification and Post Qualification Experience:
- Post Graduate degree with minimum 15 years or more experience in the field of security in a govt. organization/educational institute.
Graduate degree with minimum 20 years or more experience in the field of security in a govt. organization/educational institute.
- A Retired/released Junior Commissioned Officer of Army/Navy/Air Force, or equivalent in other central/ state police organizations.
- The candidate should be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants should be conversant with security rules/procedures and should possess valid driving license for light motor vehicle and motor cycle. Certificate of NCC and Firefighting training and experience of working in residential institutional campus, electronic surveillance, computer system for information processing and retrieval.
Note: This post is not suitable for PwD candidates.
- Duties of the job include:
-To work in shift duties including night duty
-Responding to emergency call
-Responsible for regular works of security related works as well as emergency situations
-Works assigned by security officer or other senior officials
- The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
- The position is initially for one year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be called for the interview.
Interested eligible candidates, who are Indian national and fulfil the above eligibility conditions, may send their application with full details of qualifications, experience with self-attested copies of relevant certificates (educational, experience) in the enclosed format form No. (DOAD-IP-203) to the following address on or before 17th August, 2022. Last date of receiving of application is 1700 Hrs. on 17th August, 2022. Application form received after closing date/time will be summarily rejected. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
The Security Officer,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kalyanpur, Kanpur Nagar - 208 016 (U.P).
Institute reserve the right to cancel this project or any part of it at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Interim enquiries will not be entertained.