Advertisement Number: P.Rect./IP/DOAD/2021/53
Applications are invited for the following post in Sustainable Energy Engineering Department.
Name of Post: Project Executive Officer
No. of Post: 01
Salary Range in Rs.: 42000-3500-105000
Nature of work: The work is administrative in nature and is full time.
The appointment is purely contractual, and duration of appointment is initially for one year, which is further extendable upon satisfactory performance or till the end of Project whichever is earlier.
Ph.D./ Master's degree with significant experience and expertise in the relevant area
Desirable attributes: Applicants must be a postgraduate preferably with MSc degree and at least 5+ years of job-related experience or PhD with significant experience in the following relevant area
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (such as excel, word, power point, access etc.)
- Experience in handling microanalytical characterisation equipment's purchase/ laboratory setting up skills
- Have good oral and written communication skills in Hindi and English.
- Office Management Skills and ability to organize events.
- Be able to work in team and manage a team.
- Full involvement in office related work.
- To coordinate with principal investigators (PIs) for the project related activities.
- To communicate with the professors for setting up the PG lab and project related management
- To coordinate with PIs for seeking project proposals and organizing them as per need.
The Institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates, satisfying qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for interview by email/phone.
Note: A self-attested copy of resume in prescribed format (DOAD-IP-203) along with copies of qualifications and experience is must and shall be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org by 22-12-2021. The application should be submitted strictly online. Application will not be accepted in any other mode.
The selection will be based on the interviews, conducted online on Zoom/Skype. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the date of interview.
Prof. Ashish Garg
Head of the Department/PI
Department of Sustainable Energy Engineering