Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/151
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for the position of Project Engineer in the Department of Aerospace Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Consolidate Salary: Rs. 25000/-
Project Objectives: (i) Base band signal processing and Development of algorithms for satellite navigation receiver for NavIC (IRNSS) and application demonstration to roll angle determination of air vehicles, and (ii) Real-time validation (hardware in the loop simulation) using Zynq 7020 FPGA chip.
- B.Tech/BE (Electronics/Electrical) + 3 year Exp. or M.Tech/ME/MS or equivalent degree.
- Knowledge of Programming languages such as C/ C++ and Verilog/VHDL.
- Knowledge of Xilinx Vivado or Xilinx ISE for programming Zynq 7020 FPGA chip.
- Basic knowledge of wireless communication, digital communication, and digital signal processing.
- Programming knowledge in MATLAB and open-source software GNU radio.
- Good English and technical paper writing skills.
Application should be submitted strictly ONLINE to Mrs. Smita via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Application will not be accepted through any other mode. The last date for submission of online application shall be up to 27th July 2021, 5:00 PM.
Contact Dr. Kothari for more details.
Dr. Mangal Kothari
Intelligent Guidance & Control Laboratory (IGCL)
Department of Aerospace Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur 208016, India