Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/241
Applications are invited for the post of 'Project Associate' at Space Dynamics and Flight control laboratory, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Kanpur. The appointment is purely temporary and on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Project Associate
Term of Appointment: Temporary on Contractual basis for one year or until project ends.
Minimum Qualification: B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering +1 year of relevant experience or M.Tech
- Experience on Attitude Determination and Control System of Small Satellite.
- Experience in integration, testing and calibration of sensors like IMU.
- Candidate Must have some experience on Catia, Arduino, Simulink and 3D Printing.
- Experience in Hardware design and development.
- Experience in Project Documentation.
Interested candidates may send their application on plain paper including the details of complete professional academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned on or before November 02, 2021. A Soft copy of the same may also be sent by email (email@example.com). Interview will be conducted of shortlisted candidates only.
Dr. Dipak Kumar Giri
Department of Aerospace Engineering
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KANPUR- 208016