Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/025
Applications are invited for one post of Manager cum Secretary cum Project Associate-II in Central Pollution Control Board-MoEFCC sponsored Project entitled "Creation of Secretariat at IIT, Kanpur for National Knowledge Network (NKN) to support National Clean air Programme (NCAP) activities” This Post is purely temporary and contractual basis.
Number of Positions: 1 (one)
Qualifications & Essential Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Science/Atmospheric Science/Physics/Chemistry/ or bachelors ‘degree in Engineering or Technology from recognized University or equivalent: and
- Two year’s experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organization and Scientific activities and services.
- Excellent command over English Language and good communication skills
- Knowledge of organizing seminars on intellectual property for clients and public. Brochure/Banner preparation, Organizing Industry meets, Seminars and Presentation.
- Ability to upload documents on different database in a timely manner. Computer proficiency and Good record/file management skills.
- Maintenance of office records, Secretarial work, Computer work, Patent filing work, documentation and any other office work allotted by supervisor.
- Good Knowledge on Air Pollution and Climate Change studies
Duration: Initially for one year and extendable on the basis of performance.
Salary: In the range Rs. 35000/- per month (Consolidated) + 16% HRA as per institute norms.
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. The selection will be based on online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
He/she will get the opportunity to work in a conducive environment and can avail the hostel/family accommodation facility at IITK. Interested candidates may apply via email (to email@example.com) giving full details qualifications and experience with copies of relevant certificates by 20 February 2022.The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of interview by email.
Dr. Sachchida N. Tripathi, Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur – 208016