Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/163
We invite applications for the one post of Project Post Doc Fellow (post-doctoral research fellow) in the Maharashtra Pollution Control Board sponsored project "Technical Assessment of Low-Cost Sensor based PM2.5 and PM10 Monitoring Network in Maharashtra". If you are passionate about the practical impact of machine learning research, then we would love to hear from you.
- Ph.D. in machine learning and signal processing related area
- Strong background in the theory of machine learning, statistics and signal processing
- Significant background in big data analysis
- High proficiency in programming (python, bash scripts)
- Good experience in deep learning
- Good publication record in top notch conferences and journals in signal processing and machine learning.
Nature of Work
The candidate would be responsible for developing regression models for high precision estimation of air pollution. The models should be able to effectively handle the problem of variations in data with time, geographical location and environment. Data processing, curation and analysis has to be done efficiently to find relevant patterns.
Duration of Appointment
- The appointment for the above post initially will be for 1 year
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
- Consolidated salary: 50,000/55,000 / 60,000
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. The selection will be based on online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply via email (to email@example.com) giving full details qualifications and experience with copies of relevant certificates by 14 August 2020.
Dr. Sachchida N. Tripathi, Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur - 208016
The selection will be based on Zoom / Skype online interview, short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview. Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 14 August 2020. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (soft copy) must be sent at following email address.