Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/137
Applications are invited for one post of Project Manager for a sponsored project "Development of air quality modeling decision support tools for policy-makers". This post is purely temporary and contractual basis.
Number of Positions: 1 (one)
Qualifications & Essential Experience:
Post graduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience
Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience at appropriate level
(CA/ICWA/CS) + 2 years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a Govt organization or in educational institute or in organization of repute.
- Excellent command over English Language and good communication skills
- Knowledge of organizing seminars on intellectual property for clients and public. Brochure/Banner preparation, Organizing Industry meets, Seminars and Presentation.
- Ability to upload documents on different database in a timely manner. Computer proficiency and Good record/file management skills.
- Maintenance of office records, Secretarial work, Computer work, Patent filing work, documentation and any other office work allotted by supervisor.
- Good Knowledge on Air Pollution and Climate Change studies
Duration: Initially for one year and extendable on the basis of performance.
Salary: In the range Rs. 24000-2000-60000 per month as per institute norms.
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. The selection will be based on online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
He/she will get the opportunity to work in a conducive environment and can avail the hostel/family accommodation facility at IITKanpur.Interested candidates may apply via email (to email@example.com) giving full details qualifications and experience with copies of relevant certificates by June 13, 2022.The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of interview by email.
Dr. Sachchida N. Tripathi, Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur – 208016