Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/139
Applications are invited for one post of Project Manager in project titled "Building capacity to improve air quality in South Asia: Reducing PM2.5 through low cost sensor network driven policy decisions" This Post is purely temporary and contractual basis.
Number of Positions: 1 (one)
Qualifications & Essential Experience:
Post Graduate (MBA / PGDM / MCA / M.Com. / M.Sc. / M.A.) + 8 Years of relevant ExperienceOr
Graduate (B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BCA) + 15 years of relevant Experience
(CA/ICWA/CS) + 2 years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a Govt. organization or in educational Institute or in organization of repute.
- Knowledge in prior art search report with public search engines such as Google Patents, Espacenet, WIPO, etc.
- Knowledge of inward and outward Correspondence with good typing skills, Interaction with patent analysts, inventors, client organizations and third parties.
- Able to Handle and solve issues concerned with obtaining or licensing patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property. Able to communicate with Patent attorneys & Inventors on regular basis.
- Creating implementation and product support agreements. Assist with evaluation reports, feasibility reports, patent filing invoices docketing.
- Knowledge of organizing seminars on intellectual property for clients and public. Brochure/Banner preparation, Organizing Industry meets, Seminars and Presentation.
- Ability to upload documents on different database in a timely manner. Computer proficiency with good knowledge in MS Office. Good record/file management skills.
- Maintenance of office records, Secretarial work, Computer work, Patent filing work, documentation and any other office work allotted by supervisor.
Duration: Initially for one year and extendable on the basis of performance.
Salary: In the range Rs. 24000-2000-60000/- per month (Consolidated).
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. The selection will be based on online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
He/she will get the opportunity to work in a conducive environment and can avail the hostel/family accommodation facility at IITK. Interested candidates may apply via email (to email@example.com) giving full details qualifications and experience with copies of relevant certificates by 19 July 2021. The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of interview by email.
Dr. Sachchida N. Tripathi, Professor
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur – 208016