Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2022/124
Project Title: Pilot scale testing of smartphone based fluorescence spectroscopic device for point- of- care diagnosis of early cervical cancer.
Funding Agency: DST
Post: Field Assistant
Salary: Rs: 23,200.00
Minimum Qualification: Graduation with 3 Years Engineering Diploma (Electronics) + 3 Years of relevant Experience
- Experience in Project management, maintenance of accounts.
- Candidate must be skilled in Microsoft office tools.
- Maintenance of lab equipment and Knowledge of lab safety
Documentation in support of the qualification and work experience should be submitted.
- Processing of department and DoRD bills for payment made.
- Maintaining the inventory, departmental stock registers and stock verification.
- Sample collection from hospital.
- Drilling and fitting of small device.
- Any other miscellaneous work assigned time to time
Last date for Application: 24th May 2022
Send your application along with biodata by email to the following address
Prof. Asima Pradhan
Centre for Lasers and Photonics,
IIT Kanpur, UP