Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/51
IIT KANPUR invites application for the post of Project Engineer in the SLPL project "Research and Development project for chemical engineering technology".
- M.Tech Computer Science Engineering.
- The candidate should have significant knowledge of Python, Matlab, Machine learning.
- The candidate should have experience state of art image processing tools their usage.
- The candidate should have experience in the development of image analysis algorithms.
- Additional experience in Cancer Image Analysis.
- Additional experience in modelling and simulation using image processing techniques and/or analytical means would be desirable.
- Understanding of the dataset and experience with experimental means to evaluate the images would be desirable.
Duration of Appointment:
- The appointment for the above posts initially will be for 1 year, which will be extended with mutual consent If performance of the candidate is good,
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Salary Range: 26,400-22,00-66,000
The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Last date for receipt of application: 01 April, 2021. Interested candidates should send their application along with the resume to :
Dr. Jayant K. Singh
Department of Chemical Engineering
Ph. 0512 259 7017
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online Interview. Short listed candidate s will be informed with an email about the date of interview.