Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2023/192
IIT KANPUR invites application for the post of Project Engineer.
- M.Tech/B.Tech With 3years Experience in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- The candidate must have a significant work experience with Raspberry pi and Arduino.
- The candidate should have a significant experience in Programming Languages.
- Familiarity with GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) pins and interfacing with sensors and actuators Experience with electronics and circuit design is beneficial.
- Understanding of basic electronic components (resistors, capacitors, transistors, etc.)
Knowledge of circuit analysis and design principles Experience with circuit simulation software (e.g., Altinum) Ability to read and interpret circuit diagrams.
Nature of Work
The candidate would be responsible and ready for diverse work, such as developing projects with Raspberry Pi and Python, creating native Android apps using Java or Dart. programming software solutions with problem-solving skills, designing and analysing electronic circuits, and implementing deep learning models for advanced applications.
Duration of Appointment
- The appointment for the above posts initially will be for 1 year, which will be extended with mutual consent If performance of the candidate is good,
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
- The department reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualifications and experience. Only short-listed candidates will accordingly be called for interview.
Salary Range: 31,600-26,00-78,400
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Last date for receipt of application: Sep. 20, 2023.Interested candidates should send their application along with the resume to:
Dr. Jayant K. Singh
Department of Chemical Engineering
Ph. 0512 259 7017