Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2023/213
Applications are invited for the position of Project Post-Doctoral Fellow under the project “Development of Indigenous Integrated Carbon Capture and Conversion (iCCC) Technology” at the Department of Chemistry, IIT Kanpur. Research potential of the applicant will be emphasized in the overall assessment. The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis. The appointment would be initially given for one year, on an extension basis up to a maximum duration of 2 years.
Post: Post-Doctoral Fellow (one)
Project Title: Development of Indigenous Integrated Carbon Capture and Conversion (iCCC) Technology
Minimum Qualification: Ph.D. from a reputed university/institute and an excellent track record and publications in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Material Science.
Salary Range: Rs. 50,000/- per month + 18% HRA as per the institute norms
Desired Experience/ Qualification:
- Strong background in 2D-nanomaterials and carbon-dioxide capture and conversion.
- Hands-on experience of the synthesis of MXene and their composites.
- Expertise in the characterization of 2D-nanomaterials preferably MXene based materials.
- The candidate is expected to be self-driven for conducting research and publishing his/her work in high quality scientific journals.
Shortlisted candidates would be called for a presentation and interview in person or online.
Those interested must submit their application as a single PDF file comprising the followings by e-mail to the undersigned firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com before 25th October, 2023.
The application must contain:
- Current curriculum vitae including all educational/academic details.
- A complete list of publications/patents.
- Contact Information for two References including name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Note: The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short listing of eligible candidates. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Prof. Jitendra K. Bera
Head of Department
Department of Chemistry, IIT Kanpur