Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/200
Application is invited for the post of 'Senior Project Associate' in Centre for Nanoscience Department, IIT Kanpur. The Post is temporary and on contractual basis for a period of one year. The period may be extended based on performance and requirement.
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate
Number of Posts: One
Job description: The candidate is expected to operate XRD, FTIR, UV-Visible spectroscopy, Ball milling machine, furnaces and other clean room equipment.
Essential Qualification: B.Tech + 1 years of relevant experience OR M.Sc. + 1 years of relevant experience OR B.Sc. + MCA + 1 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor of technology in (Material science and Metallurgical engineering) with 4 years of relevant research experience.
- Proven 4 years' experience of independent operation of XRD (including Reflectivity and space mapping), FT-IR, UV-Visible spectroscopy techniques.
- Knowledge of quantitative analysis of imaging techniques such as FE-SEM.
- Experience of working in clean lab environment.
- Operational knowledge of material beneficiation tools such as Ball mill.
- Operational knowledge and experience of working on high temperature furnaces.
Scale of pay: Rs. 21600-1800-54000
The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Application Deadline and Postal Address:
Kindly mail your application along with resume to Prashant Awasthi at email@example.com latest by 29th September 2020.
Post applied for and advertisement number should be clearly mentioned in the Subject of the mail, otherwise your application will not be entertained.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 29 Sept 2020.
It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application. Application (soft copy) must be sent at following email address.
Prof. Sri Sivakumar
Center for Nanosciences