Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2021/274
Applications are invited for the post of "Deputy Project Manager" in the Project numbered 2017518 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Position: Deputy Project Manager
No. of positions: 1 (One)
Minimum qualification: Graduate degree (BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/BCA) + 8 years of relevant experience 'OR' Post Graduate with 5 years of relevant experience at appropriate level 'OR' (CA/ICWA/CS)
Consolidated Salary range: INR 19200-1600-48000
Working hours: 8:30 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
- Hands on experience with Accounting Software like Tally
- Hands on experience with project procurement process
- Hands on experience with time and cost estimation of a project
- Hands on experience with RFQ, BOQ, etc.
- Upper hand in negotiation
- Hands on experience with initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project
- Hands on experience with Libre office etc.
Work: The candidate's tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Managing procurement process
- Managing supply chain management
- Managing & maintaining smooth operation of daily tasks
- Project planning with daily processing and auditing of inventory
- Process improvement implementation in areas such as safety, quality, and production
- Event coordination activities
- Prepare presentations and reports.
- Presentation of work at meetings and conferences
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Work on the internal MIS tool and perform a system diagnosis, repair and updates to ensure data integrity and reliability of automated tasks
Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Applications Process: Apply by filling the form at https://forms.gle/zh3Pd9K8qcAE7Ac86
Please note that if detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected. Please indicate clearly the Project Number and position being applied for on the envelope. No email applications will be accepted.
Last date of receipt of application: Nov 30 2021, before or at 5 pm.
Tentative date of interview: First week of December (if shortlisted)
Contact Person: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Computer Science & Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur