Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/270
Position: Project Associate
No. of positions: 1 (one)
Applications are invited for the post of "Project Associate" in the Project numbered 2016466 in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Kanpur.
Minimum qualification: B.Tech in Computer Science or relevant field. or M.Sc.in Computer Science or relevant field. or B.Sc. + MCA
Consolidated Salary range: 18,000 - 1,500 - 45,000 INR per month.
Working hours: 9:00 am to 6 pm (Monday to Saturday).
- Good knowledge of CMS in general and thorough understanding of Drupal
and its core principles in particular
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of computer networks
- Experience in Cyber Security of Web Based Systems and databases
- HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge and latest responsive design techniques
- Very good writing, and speaking ability in English
- Ability to work on deadline driven projects
- The position entails working closely with visual designers and back-end
engineers to build secure web based systems
- Securing and maintaining the integrity of existing web applications
- Design and development of monitoring platform for data acquisition, data
analytics and patch management of publicly disclosed vulnerabilities
- Create design documents, test plans, and deployment plans
Duration: Appointment will be made initially for one year and can be extended up to five years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance. Performance reviews will be held weekly. The appointment can be terminated at any time if found unsatisfactory.
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply by submitting a detailed resume with copies of all experiences and project details, a cover letter summarizing the experience in relevant technologies and software, and it's compulsory to fill the google form at https://forms.gle/ZNhscX86HYgWQfPAA. At the time of the interview, you must bring copies of the degree certificate and grade sheets for all degrees, School final, and Higher Secondary exams. Submission accepted only as submission through this Google Form: No other form will be acceptable. Please note that if a detailed cover letter, copies of grade sheets, certificates are missing, the application will be immediately rejected. Please indicate clearly the Project Number and position being applied in the cover letter.
Last date of receipt of application: December 5, 2020, before or at 5 pm.
Tentative date of interview: 2nd week of December 2020
Contact Person: Prof. Sandeep K. Shukla, Computer Science & Engineering Department, IIT Kanpur