Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/71
Applications are invited for the post of Project Engineer (03) in RAA Labs For Samagra Shiksha Delhi project. The post is for 1.5 years or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier. It is purely temporary and on contractual basis and the period may be extended based on performance and requirement of the project.
Minimum Qualification: M. Tech + 1 year relevant experience Or B. Tech with M.B.A. + 1 year relevant experience Or B. Tech + 3 years relevant experience.
No. Of Post - Three (03)
Job description: The project work will involve:
- Conducting Events, Competitions and outdoor STEM activities including field trips in PAN India.
- Prepare reports, status briefs, presentations, and other communication documents
- Work with students to develop advance technology innovation projects
- Provide mentorship to the students to come up with innovative solutions
- Steer students towards becoming technology creators and solving local community problems
- Make Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) a conducive place for tinkering, creative thinking and endless innovation.
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
B. Tech. with minimum experience of 05 years having good knowledge of Telecom industry, ability to manage and communicate with large group of audience. We are looking for a self-motivating candidate having sound ATL/RAA Labs experience with:
- Experience and Passion to work in the areas of Robotics, 3D Printing, Drone Engineering, Electronics, Arduino, Raspberry pi, other Science & Technology related experiments.
- Must have good understanding of Government initiatives like RAA, ATL, ICT/CAL etc.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with children and youth in interesting and meaningful manner
Salary Range: Rs. (26400-2200-66000)
A soft copy of the resume along with self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST or application shall not be entertained.
Please send the complete application by 10 June 2021, 05.00 PM ONLY to the email ID: email@example.com mentioning SUBJECT AS - 'Application for the post of Project Engineer in RAA Labs'. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum work experience shall not apply.
- If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may decide an appropriate short listing criteria over and above the essential qualification required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Applications need to be sent to the following email address: