Advertisement Number: P.Rect/R&D/2021/70
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Engineer (01) in RAA Labs for Samagra Shiksha Delhi project. The post is for 1.5 years or date of expiry of project, whichever is earlier. It is purely temporary and on contractual basis and the period may be extended based on performance and requirement of the project.
- B. Tech. + M. Tech. + Ph.D.*(Engineering Stream).
- OR M. Tech. + 3 years relevant experience.
- OR B. Tech with M.B.A. + 3 years relevant experience.
No. Of Post - One (01)
Job description: The project work will involve:
- Responsible for implementing Atal Tinkering Lab (ATL) program in schools
- Work towards encouraging students for new innovations.
- Designing Impact assessment for the ongoing project.
- Train the teachers on advance technology and pedagogy, undertaking orientation sessions/ training sessions, Conducting workshops in various Schools/labs/centers
- Monitor the performance of project engineer and Assistant project engineer and update the same with principal investigator.
- Developing innovative Teaching Learning Material (TLM)
- Developing/Handling Science/Mathematics Exhibitions & Events
Desirable Qualification & Experience:
Experience of 04+ years, having good knowledge of conducting workshops/training for teachers in PAN India, innovative teaching learning materials developing skills, ability to manage and communicate with large group of audience. We are looking for a self-motivating candidate having sound experience with Educational NGOs. Desirable qualifications include:
- Experience and Passion to work in the areas of Science & Technology related experiments.
- Must have good understanding of Government initiatives like RAA, ATL, ICT/CAL etc.
- Passion for bringing an innovative change in our education system
- In-depth subject knowledge
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Lateral and out of the box thinking
- Ability to deal with children and youth in interesting and meaningful manner
- Proficiency in computer applications and internet usage
Salary Range: Rs. (32400 - 2700 - 81000)
A soft copy of the resume along with self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualifications and experience is a MUST or application shall not be entertained.
Please send the complete application by 10 June 2021, 05.00 PM ONLY to the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning SUBJECT AS - 'Application for the post of Senior Project Engineer in RAA Labs'. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
- No TA/DA or accommodation will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum work experience shall not apply.
- If the number of applications for the position is large, the selection committee may decide appropriate short-listing criteria over and above the essential qualification required to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
Applications need to be sent to the following email address: